Merino Lamb Mystery Box
Our Merino Lamb is grass-fed, free-roaming and sustainably farmed. Most importantly our animals have led a happy and healthy life, free to graze as nature intended – this is reflected in the flavour and tenderness of our product. Read more.
Merino Lamb is a rich source of protein and high in zinc, iron and vitamin B12.
Whether it be for summer barbeques, winter slow cooking, grilling, pan-frying, our variety of cuts have you sorted, direct to your door.
- Each Mystery box has a minimum RRP of $149 - GREAT VALUE
- Cuts in these boxes could be any of the products that we offer! How good!
- A great cost-effective way to taste the difference!
- Limited stock is available!
- Short use by date (can be frozen).
- We are sure you will love this!
We also have plenty of cooking tips for you on our blog, click here to find out more.
Please note: We are unable to deliver to Rural Delivery or non-urban addresses. If you place an order with us and it is to a rural address we will get in contact to arrange a refund. If you have any questions about this - please get in touch.
We use Woolcool/ cartons or chilltainers with icepacks to keep your product chilled while in transit.
The oyster cut merino lamb was the best we have eaten. The delivery arrived very quickly and loved the personal hand written note. Thanks Lucy and Sophie will definitely order again and recommend to fam and friends