Your delicious meat has arrived on your doorstep, now the fun really begins! Cooking it. Below you will see some of Richards top tips to get you started;
- Merino Rack | Perfect with your favourite rub or seasoning on the BBQ.
- Merino Backstrap | A milder flavour from a premium cut, best suited to a quick cooking process. Great for panfrying, bbq or as a stirfry.
- Merino Butterflied Shoulder | Slow Roast or BBQ, perfect for summer entertaining.
- Merino Oyster Shoulder | Slow Roast or BBQ, a great cut with loads of flavour, lovely and tender.
- Merino Ribeye | BBQ or Pan-fry – best served medium-rare or to your liking.
- Merino Fillets | Panfry or BBQ.
- Merino Short Ribs | Cover in your favourite rub or marinade and Slow Roast or BBQ.
- Merino Top Side - mini roast | Sear to seal in all the flavour and roast for 10-20mins at 180 degrees celsius.
- Rump | Stir fry, BBQ, or roast, a great cut that is full of flavour and great for fast cooking. Great served with an orzo salad or a Mediterranean style salad - tomato, feta and olive oil.
- Silverside | Roast 20-30min at 180 degrees celsius.
- Bone-in Roast | Slow roast with your favourite roast vege salad!
- Shanks | Slow cook.
Some temperatures for you if your using a thermometer;
- Rare, 55 to 59°c
- Med rare 60 to 64°c
- Med 65 to 70°c
- Well done 75°c
Always rest the meat after cooking and slice against the grain for serving.... most of all enjoy!